This online course is divided into five modules and uses a variety of methods to transfer information across to the user.
- The course takes about 90 minutes to complete
- Interactive activities complement video clips from RoSPA’s ‘Driving for Work’ film.
- Knowledge checks are spread throughout the training to ensure drivers have a full understanding of areas covered.
- The online training programme is designed to help drivers develop the attitude and behaviours necessary to manage today’s driving situations in the safest way
- Ideal for anyone driving for work
- Can be accessed anywhere with internet access
- Ideal for drivers who are not office based
- Ideal solution following risk assessment, especially for medium risk drivers
- Can be used for high risk drivers who are awaiting a practical training session as the content compliments the techniques given on the road
- A completion certificate can be downloaded on completion of the course
Your account will be set up within 48 hours of completing your order.