This well-supported learning experience provides you with everything you need to pass the NEBOSH National Diploma. It's based on a series of maps to guide you through the course in a systematic way.
- Interactive multimedia-rich activities using video, audio, animations, workplace case studies to apply your learning
- Personalised tuition to guide you on a 1-to-1 basis while you study
- In-depth guidance from our digital resources centre: web links to HSE guidance, legislation, exam questions
- Stay on track with progress checks and instant feedback
- Discussion forums - share ideas with fellow health and safety learners and get your questions answered by tutors
- Online technical support (from enrolment to certificate)
- Confidence with exam preparation, exam question practice with constructive feedback, a mock exam and 11 free revision webinars
The NEBOSH National Diploma is divided into four main units. Each unit is assessed by a three hour written exam which takes place in a classroom environment. Exams are sold separately. We are currently unable to take exam bookings until Sept 20 (subject to change). We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. For more information please contact a member of our sales team on +44 (0)121 248 2233.
Please note:This course is fulfilled by a trusted third party, uses the 2015 syllabus and once a booking has been made and login details issued this course is non-refundable.Find out more about the NEBOSH National Diploma